If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
All the information on this website – https://www.webfilms4u.in – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Webfilms4u.in does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Webfilms4u.in), is strictly at your own risk. Webfilms4u will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information. Our Privacy Policies may differ from others.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Welcome to the DMCA page of WebFilms4U.in.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Provide a written communication via email to our designated agent: Email: [email protected]
- Your written communication must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact in your written notification may result in liability for damages under the DMCA.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA notice and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to maintain a safe and legal environment for our users.