This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AEScripts BRAW Studio v2.7.6 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AEScripts BRAW Studio v2.7.6 on your computer.
Table of Contents
About AEScripts BRAW Studio
After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder native Blackmagic RAW (.braw) importer, with advanced Premiere Pro features in our BRAW Studio Panel as well as customizable RAW Settings with our Layer Settings After Effects filter.
BRAW Studio is constantly updated with Blackmagic latest features : new cameras supported (Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 12K, 4K, 6K, 6K Pro, URSA Mini Pro G2 etc.), new RAW params added (color spaces, gammas, highlight recovery, embedded LUT), bug fixes, new features etc. Also try Adobe Photoshop 2023
The main features of AEScripts BRAW Studio are:
- Brand new Source Settings Panel to modify your RAW params in a docked panel, compatible with batch operations on your selection of .BRAW clips !
- Custom A/B to quickly compare your different RAW Parameters set
- 20 Global Presets to store your RAW Params across Projects and Premiere Pro / After Effects
- Access the same RAW color parameters from DaVinci Resolve and Load / Save them thanks to .sidecar files. Using the official BMD Color Science and BMD BRAW SDK
AEScripts BRAW Studio System Requirements
- macOS Intel and Apple Silicon : 10.14 (Mojave) to 12 (Monterey)
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Adobe CC 2017 to 2022 included
- CPU : at least SSE4.1 instructions set. Most CPUs before 2008 are not compatible (e.g. AMD Phenom II. AMD Phenom II X6 is not compatible !). Compatibility with Intel starts with Core 2 Penryn architecture in 2008.This is a limitation of the BRAW API
How to Download and Install AEScripts BRAW Studio
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files.
- Run the “BRAW Studio v2.7.6 Installer.exe” and install the software
- Copy BlackmagicRawAPI.dll, cudart64_102.dll, DecoderCUDA.dll, DecoderOpenCL.dll, InstructionSetServicesAVX.dll and InstructionSetServicesAVX2.dll from the BRAW Studio folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of AEScripts BRAW Studio v2.7.6 (x64) installed on your PC.