Dragonframe is a Stop Motion animation software that was used to make several animated films, including Disney’s Frankenweenie, Laika’s Coraline, The Boxtrolls and ParaNorman. It is also used to produce stop motion scenes in live action movies such as Star Wars. To create stop motion animations, the software controls a digital camera. Extra hardware add-ons can be attached to control the light and movement of the camera. This software enables the user to manipulate the camera and scene and then combine the frames into a sequence of moving frames. Animators can view several individual frames for comparison and can preview the sequence of frames on an animated background.
Table of Contents
Features and Features of DZED Dragonframe:
- Motion control: Use intuitive interface for advanced camera movement
- Audio file: Use the audio file from a reference movie in the audio workspace
- Design Tool: Mark the page to guide animation with vector design tools
- Cinematographer: Build and adjust scene light with camera control, testing and advanced photo review tools
- Timeline: Editing by Fragment with Drag & Drop, timing adjustments, sequencing and even restoring deleted frames
- DMX Lighting: The program animates light with simple frames. Auto lighting for animators with front and back illumination
- Custom Face Collection : Create your own face as a multilayer Photoshop file. Add groups for the mouth, eyes, ears or any other part you need
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
OpenGL 2.1 Capable Graphics Card
1.33 GHz CPU or faster
2 GB RAM or more
Version 4.1.8 was installed on August 30, 2021 on Windows 10 64-bit version and was activated successfully and without any problem of closing the software.